Hi,
I would like to know if there is any way to reference
data from a table in a secondary datasource.
My data exists in two data sources, PostgreSQL 7.2 and
M$-SQL 2000. I configured the two data sources and I
can use CMP to store data into both the data sources
through configurations in my
META-INF/jbosscmp-jdbc.xml file deployed in my J2EE
application and all is well. Some EJB entity beans
store (using CMP) and obtain data from one datasource
and the other EJB entity beans get obtain and store
their data in the other database. My data sources are
java:/PostgresDS and java:/MSSQLDS.
I am using “raw” SQL statements to get the data from
the databases. I can access data from my default
datasource (java:/PostgresDS) using plain SQL queries
like so “SELECT * FROM PBudgetSummaryLineItemYearEJB
where proposalId=? and departmentId=? and userId=? and
groupId=?” now I would like to know how I can modify
the above query to access data from the other
datasource “java:/MSSQLDS”?
I am trying not to use CMP for data retrieval using
EJB QL.

Thank you.