Hi folks,

           I deploy a HelloWorld webservice within jboss indirectly by inserting my wsr file containing my web-service.xml file into an ear application and deploying the application.

Then when I go to check the webservices I have deployed at

http://localhost:8080/jboss-net/servlet/AxisServlet

It returns a Nullpointer exception. Sometimes then after a while it brings up the right page with a list of the services that have been deployed. Is this because jetty is still loading up in the back ground? Dr. Jung, this throws the same exception as having the “*” as the ‘allowedMethods’ element.

Thanks,

Mark.