I am tasked with scoping out what is necessary to
implement various clustering tests with the JBoss app
server before we deploy any applications on it. While
I have the basics down, I am expected to come up with
a "professional" document that explains the various
tests that need to be done, their implementation, etc.
I am unfortanutely unaware of exactly how a document
like this should look. Does anyone have any
suggestions for a template or example document that I
may use to fill in how I will do the testing? This
document will be reviewed by a few people before
approval is given to proceed with implementation, so
it needs to look good.

Thanks.