I don't mind the post, others might. I'd love to see
something more affordable though. $40 a month
approaches 1/2 the cost of a RCN MegaModem which gets
me 5 static ips, 3MB down and up to 1.5 up dedicated.
I could run my own series of servers for 2x the price.
I think $10 to $15 per month is a fair price for what
you offer, but $40 a month is a bit high.

http://rimuhosting.com/support/javathewayyouwantit.jsp?s=jbml