And, you can not resell LGPL as I understand it. How
RedHat is able to sell Linux, for example, made up of
LGPL, GPL and more, is that they charge for the
service of assmebling a full installation, including
the various works they do to make their own
distribution the way it is. But the products, code,
source, etc is not being sold.

So, I could take JBoss, which is LGPL (right), and use
parts of it(JMS, JMX core), toss out the EJB/Web/Mail
stuff, and then build my own app on top of it, and
sell it as a commercial product, correct? I am
actually looking into doing this, so I'd apprecatie a
very simple YES or NO (if NO, why).

Thanks.