Did you put it in node 2 when both were clean?
Re-deploying of apps in the /farm dir doesn't seem to
work in RC1. You may want to get the very latest RC2
that just came out two days or so ago. That may have
fixed it, but I haven't tried yet. Anywho, I also note
that the only thing that works with farming is if you
first deploy it (clean deploy), it propery farms. If
you delete it out of one node, it then properly
undeletes it out of other nodes. So, as of now, to
redeploy, first delete it, then add it again.
Shouldn't be this way, so hopefully RC2 fixes that
problem.

--- Nishant Aggarwal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>