Get 3.2.2RC2, try it with that one. A lot of
clustering issues have been fixed in the 3.2.2x
release as I understand it, or perhaps not a lot, but
the few there were. We saw problems with 3.2.1 that
worked in 3.2.2RC1, so give it a whirl.

--- Russell Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to currently get a two node cluster and a
> client work only in
> a failover setup.  I'm using jboss-3.2.1.
>
> my jboss.xml file has entries such as:
>
>            <clustered>true</clustered>
>            <cluster-config>
>
> <partition-name>TestEJBPartition</partition-name>

<home-load-balance-policy>org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.FirstAvailable</home-load-balance-policy>

<bean-load-balance-policy>org.jboss.ha.framework.interfaces.FirstAvailable</bean-load-balance-policy>
>            </cluster-config>
>

> And, my client code has jndi.properties that look
> like:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
> java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming

java.naming.provider.url=172.23.254.12:20100,172.23.254.11:20100