What sort of hardware? I know on our PIII800 with
512MB ram it takes almost 31/2 minutes to start. On my
PIV 1.8Ghz laptop it takes like 17 seconds. On the
PIII800 linux with 512MB it takes a bit over 2
minutes. So I suppose some of this time depends on
hardware/memory. We were running it standstill, not
from eclipse IDE, so maybe that has a bearing on it as
well.