Hi,

I would like to use a distributed map to share state among mbean
services running on different nodes in my cluster.
First I thought about using org.javagroups.blocks.DistributedHashtable
but that would require me to open a new Jchannel which I would rather
avoid.  So I looked at the code of
org.jboss.chap8.ex3a.service.DistributedCacheService and
org.jboss.ha.framework.server.util.DistributedTimedCachePolicy and
realized that I could just use the distributed map service that jboss'
partition implementation provides.

Now my last concern would be concurrency.  Is the distributed map
implementation of JBoss or javagroups synchronous over the whole
cluster?

Regards,
Sebastian