On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 09:11 am, Scott M Stark wrote:
> Ignore them as they are third party jars with inapproriate manifest
> classpath references which are not relevant here.

> > 13:32:38,177 WARN  [MainDeployer] The manifest entry in
> > file:/D:/jboss-3.2.1/server/all/deploy/jboss-net.sar/commons-logging.jar
> > references URL
> > file:/D:/jboss-3.2.1/server/all/deploy/jboss-net.sar/log4j.jar which

There does seem to be two copies of commons-logging.jar in jboss 3.2.2, one in
lib and the other here in jboss-net.sar. Is that ever likely to cause
problems? I've had issues with having multiple instances of the same jar on
the class path before due to the same class being loaded by two different
class loaders.

brian wallis...