From: Brian McSweeney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 5:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-user] Installing as a windows service

Hi guys,

Thanks very much for all the advice. I am happy to say that I
successfully installed it using the wrapper utility and it wasn't too
painful at all. I followed the example and installed it using the
WrapperSimpleApp installation, ie:

wrapper.java.mainclass=org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp

I presume that this is fine to use. If there are any other issues, I'd
appreciate hearing about them.

Thank you all very much for the help,
Kind regards,
Brian