-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stefan
Groschupf
Sent: Wednesday, October 15, 2003 1:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] ear & jndi & different databases.

Hi,

Please please help me!!!

Since 3 days I try non stop to get 2 instances of the same project
running in one jboss.
I scan all web pages, forums, documentations about that and I’m sure the
solution is very close, but I have a mistake I could not find.

1.) I use in each ejb dynamic xdoclet generated local jndi names.

* @ejb.bean
local-jndi-name="${site}/org.weta.tm.document.entity.thesaurus.Term"

* name="Term"

* primkey-field="uniqueSequence"

* type="CMP"

* cmp-version = "2.x"

* view-type="local"

* schema = "Term"

2.) I have a script that update <jndi-name>Term</jndi-name> to
<jndi-name>Term_myName</jndi-name>

3.) My projects a separated in different ears

4.) I have 2 datasource.xml file in my deploy folder with different
datasource names.

5.) I had setup the different datasources in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml

Only the ejb names are the same, but as I hear that is not important.

Anyways both projects are well deployed, without any exception but the
second deployed project use the database of the first project.

Looks like it use the ejbs of the first deployed project.

Please can someone give me a hint how to solve this problem?!

Thanks a lot!!

Stefan