Hi, all -

Didn't there used to be a project that given weblogic-specific deployment
descriptors, jboss could automagically translate it to it's own needs and use it
(dynamically at deployment time)?

I thought this was undertaken to try to ease migration from weblogic to jboss.
Am I smoking something or am I remembering correctly?  Any pointers to
documentation, list/form threads, etc. appreciated.

Thanks,
David

Oh yeah, what version of weblogic -> jboss was this?  My current project
assignment is running weblogic 8.1, and thinking of moving to jboss 3.2.2...