Greetings,

I would like to know if a stateful session bean timeout will always
happen even if the application never goes down. I know that if a crash
happens there is no persistent. However, I don't care if the application
when restarts do the reload of all the information (from an entity
bean). I only must guarantee that if a request my service occurs, I
don't want a timeout invalidates my bean.

thanks,

regards,
Pedro Salazar.
--