From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of aaaa aaaa
Sent: Sunday, January 04, 2004 8:38 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-user] key auto-increment in Jboss3.2.2 and MySql

Hi,

Some time ago, there was some discusion about auto-increment for the key (mySQL database is supported). But I looked email archive, I couldn't find answer to my question.

Say I have an ejb bean with a key for auto-increment. What changes I should make to ejb-jar.xml (or other deployment descriptors, or something else) so that jboss will know the key is auto-increment-template?

(
      In the standardjbosscmp-jdbc.xml file, there was a line for mySQL database.:

        <auto-increment-template>?1 auto_increment</auto-increment-template>
)

If possible, any examples?

Any help is appreciated.

Mark