formenti wrote:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3820343#3820343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3820343

Hallo!

I write a session bean exposed as a web service with JBoss.NET and XDoclet...

If i try to call a test() method (it return a String) all is right!

But if I try to call a method with a String parameter like test2(String test) it doesn't work! :(

The error is:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

at org.apache.axis.message.RPCHandler.onStartChild(RPCHandler.java:326)

at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(DeserializationContextImpl.java:963)

at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:198)

at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:722)

at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:233)

Any idea?!

Gio

Gio,

the obvious question is, have you put a test2(string test) method in your session bean and then also put this into the web-service.xml file?
Or, rather put in the xdoclet tags to expose it as a web service?

--
cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce Scharlau