I'm attempting to get class isolation by using the hierachical loader repository.  My
goal is to get unique instances of classes so that each ear can maintain state in
static instance variables independent of the other ears.  I have two ears, deployed in
one JVM.  I have tried this with 3.2.3 and 3.2.4RC1

In my jboss-app.xml I have the following:
 <loader-repository
loaderRepositoryClass="org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirachicalLoaderRepository3">
  |       dave:loader=dave.ear
  |       <loader-repository-config>
  |         java2ParentDelegaton=true
  |       </loader-repository-config>
  |    </loader-repository>

However I'm getting this error when my ear is deployed:

2004.05.18 07:27:38.171 EDT WARN  [DeploymentInfo] Only the root deployment can set
the loader repository, ingoring config=LoaderRepositoryConfig(repositoryName:
dave:loader=dave.ear, repositoryClassName:
org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirachicalLoaderRepository3, configParserClassName:
org.jboss.mx.loading.HeirarchicalLoaderRepository3ConfigParser, repositoryConfig:
java2ParentDelegaton=true)

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?  The documentation clearly states that this element
should be in the jboss-app.xml.  Any help would be much appreciated.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835348#3835348

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3835348