We are using jboss-3.2.3 to deploy our software. We are using stateful and stateless
session bean, CMP and BMP beans in our software. The ear file could be deployed
successfully and run. Our problem is that when the use access stateful session bean,
the server swap some data between different sessions. This occurs after the system
have running for a while. We moved our software to jboss-3.0.8_tomcat-4.1.24 and
running without any problem. We want to know if we should configure the session in the
jboss-3.2.3 to manage the session better. Please help and thanks in advance.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3835427#3835427

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3835427