--- Paul Kinnucan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Nick, would BCEL's dual license permit BCEL.jar to
> be distributed with the
> JDE? If so, I'd be inclined simply to include
> BCEL.jar in the JDE zip file
> along with jde.jar and bsh.jar.

Since the only terms for redistribution under LGPL
include displaying a copyright notice, disclaimer of
warranty, and the license file, and the JDE is already
GPL, I should think that simply pointing out that BCEL
is covered under the LGPL should allow the JDE to
include it.

Markus, is this a reasonable assumption to make about
your intentions for how BCEL can be redistributed?

/Nick