Is there a generic way for users to add new templates to jde-mode without
editing jdel lisp files?  i.e. some way to use customize to create a new
template, add it to the abbrev table for jde-mode and save this
customiozation in your .emacs file?  If this can't be done, is there a way
for me to customize the abbrev table for jde-mode manually within my
.emacs file?  If there is no way to do it with customize, that might be a
worthy feature to add.  Thanks,

Matt