Hi guys,

Just revisiting JDE after 3 years of doing C++ work and am awed at the progress it's
made, good stuff!

Anyways, by far the coolest new feature is jde-complete-at-point which I'll be using
constantly I suspect, but I'm missing one other which I would think is possible but I
haven't found any luck finding.

Specifically I'd like this:

When located over a method name or class, I want to be able to do a 'find-tag' like
thing which is smart enough to realize what class that method is being called on, AND
load the correct one.

IE, if I have:

class A{
  public void foo(){}
}

class B{
  public void foo(){}
}

A a = new A();
B b = new B();

b.foo();

And my cursor is on a.foo() I want a 'find-tag' like thing to bring me to the source
for b.foo().  (currently, it'll bring me to A.foo instead) The java bean stuff works
awesome, so I suspect this is possible, I'm just not finding the right command.

Does this exist?  If not, how hard would it be to implement, I might be willing to
spend a day doing so.

-Nic