Hi,
When I'm customizing some of the Jdee variables, the correct indent lost for
me, although I have :
c-set-offset 'substatement-open  0
in the jde hook:

I still have :

                if(i==0)
                    {
                        i =0;
                    }
which should be :
                    if(i==0)
                    {
                        i =0;
                    }

It has been working well for a while but just got it wrong all of a sudden,
and restarting emacs didn't help .

Anyone has the same problem before ?
Thanks
Mei

(defun my-jde-mode-hook ()
  (c-set-style "ellemtel")
  (setq c-indent-tabs-mode               t ; Pressing TAB should cause
                                           ; indentation
        c-indent-level                   4 ; A TAB is equivilent to four
spaces
        c-argdecl-indent                 0 ; Do not indent argument decl's
extra
        c-tab-always-indent              t
        c-comment-continuation-stars    "*"
        c-set-offset 'substatement-open  0
        c-continued-statement-offset     4
                                        ; do NOT expand tabs when deleting
                                        ; them
        c-auto-newline                   t)
  (c-set-offset 'substatement-open      '0)
                                        ; brackets should be at same
                                        ; indentation level as the
                                        ; statements they open
  (c-set-offset 'inline-open            '+)
  (c-set-offset 'block-open             '+)
  (c-set-offset 'brace-list-open        '+)
                                        ; all "opens" should be indented
                                        ; by the c-indent-level
  (c-set-offset 'case-label             '+)
  (c-toggle-auto-hungry-state            1)
                                        ; we like auto-newline and
                                        ; hungry-delete
  (define-key c-mode-map "\C-m"         'c-context-line-break))
                                        ; indent
                                        ; case labels
 (add-hook 'jde-mode-hook 'my-jde-mode-hook)