Hi there,

I would like to understand whether it is possible to use the JDE mode inside the BeanShell.
I mean it's java you type in the bsh, so there are plenty of useful features in the JDE that would help me type in the BeanShell. Of course, I added the .bsh extension
(cons "\\.bsh$" 'jde-mode)
to the auto-mode-alist so that I use JDE while editing plain BeanShell scripts. But not everything I evaluate in the bsh is a script in a file, even in every day use of the bsh, I would like to have JDE features.

But the problem is that switching to jde-mode completely messes things up in the bsh: I can pretty type and everything, but I can no longer _evaluate_ anything!

Please tell me how to use the JDE in the bean shell or why I should not.

Thanks,

Christian Mercat