Sounds good to me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Kinnucan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2003 10:16 AM
To: Ole Arndt
Cc: jde
Subject: Re: Implement interface wizard.

Ole Arndt writes:
 > Andy, Eric, Paul,
 >
 > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
 >
 > > I'd like to point out that if a method from an interface has no
javadoc, the
 > > javadoc program will copy the documentation from the interface itself.
 > > Consequently, it might be a reasonable default to generate no javadoc
at all
 > > in the implement interface wizard, or at least to make it optional.
 >
 > an alternative is to use the [EMAIL PROTECTED] inline tag. A combined
 > solution would look like this:
 >
 > /**
 >  * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 >  *
 >  * @see package.Class#origMethod
 >  */

The @see tag seems redundant to me. Also please note that @inheritDoc
will not work for JDK releases earlier than JDK 1.4. So I'd like to
offer an alternative proposal:

If the JDK version used to generate the skeleton method implementation
is earlier than 1.4, generate the skeleton without a comment. Otherwise,
generate the skeleton with the following comment:

  /**
    * [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    */

- Paul