Since I upgraded my JDE a few weeks ago, after I start up Xemacs and
load a Java source file, I get the following annoying warning in another
frame everytime I do something in the Java buffer:

(1) (warning/warning) Error caught in `font-lock-pre-idle-hook':
(wrong-type-argument stringp nil)

After a "while" in that session, however, this warning eventually stops
appearing.  I don't know how long it takes, or what I do to make it go
away, but I just don't see it anymore after that point.  Until it gets
to that point, it is really annoying, as I can't view two buffers at the
same time without it wiping out the other every time I move the cursor.

I'd like to either figure out how to make Xemacs completely ignore this
error, or figure out how I can get more information about what is
happening so I can resolve this.  I tried the simple-minded approach of
running "edebug-defun" in "font-lock-pre-idle-hook", but that
immediately crashed Xemacs.  I guess that was a "don't do that".