Nascif Abousalh-Neto writes:
 > I am having a similar problem, but it is not deterministic. Had it yesterday
 > but can't reproduce today.

On the face of it, it would appear that this is a problem with ecb as
it tries to build lists of what's in directories whereas the JDEE does
not. The first thing I would do is try to pinpoint the problem to one
package or the other and to one file type another, i.e., to use the
JDEE and ECB separately to determine if the problem occurs with one
but not the other, with Java files but not other types of files, or
with both packages and only Java files, both packages and nonJava
files, etc.

Paul