Jon Schewe writes:
 > On Tue, 2004-12-21 at 22:06, Paul Kinnucan wrote:
 >
 > > Jon Schewe writes:
 > >  >
 > >  > Please enter the details of your bug report here
 > >  >
 > >  > Calling bsh-exit results in the following stack trace.
 > >
 > > Jon,
 > >
 > > Starting in JDEE 2.3.4, to terminate the JDEE's instance of
 > > the beanshell, execute M-x jde-bsh-exit.
 > >

 > Thanks.  It might be a good idea to remove bsh-exit then...

No. As the JDEE release notes stated at some point, I restructured
beanshell.el so that it is a package in its own right that can be used
independently of the JDEE. The package includes the ability for the
user to start an instance of the beanshell, using bsh-exit, interact
with it, and then shut it down, using bsh-exit.

This made it necessary to create equivalent commands for starting and
terminating, the JDEE's instance of the beanshell, which has additional
functionality not necessary and hence not included in the standalone
instance.

Paul