On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 11:59 +0000, Phillip Lord wrote:

>   Guy> I first of all want to have a quick overview of the method
>   Guy> signatures in the current file.
>

> ECB might be what you are looking for. If this takes up too much
> screen real estate for you, imenu, or the classes menu might be what
> you want.

Still it would be nice to have (as many other IDEs do) e.g. a small "+"
sign in the margin/gutter besides every method to simply hide/show the
body of that method. I don't see how this can work currently, at least I
never had much luck with the current folding/hideshow or whatever
package with java files.

--
        jtl