Hi all,

I recently learned about this Eclipse plugin:
http://pag.csail.mit.edu/continuoustesting/
The idea of this plugin is to use idle cycles to run your unit testcases - as
soon as you finish a change, your unit testcases would be executed (perhaps
just the ones for that class) to give you instant feedback on any bug you might
have introduced.

I was thinking on how to implement that for Emacs/JDEE. Perhaps an extension or
hook for flymake could be used, together with a call to jde-eval - once we know
the class is syntatically correct, we trigger the execution of the testcases.
Or maybe a hook into semantics, since it also seems to do work in the
background now.

What do you think? Any ideas?

/Nascif