2008/5/22 Maciek Niedzielski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Sander Devrieze wrote:
>>
>> 2008/5/22 Daniel Henninger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>>
>>> xmpp
>>>
>>> Since such a thing does exist.  =)  I'm actually also using gtalk, but I
>>> don't really think that ought to be officially registered.  *shrug*  =)
>>
>> Yes, why do you actually have such a transport? AFAICS this only can
>> confuse people, or am I wrong and are there good reasons to have it?
>
> That's for poor clients like Coccinella that doesn't support multiple
> accounts ;)

No, that's not what I mean. The Openfire Gateway thing includes a
separate transport instance for Google Talk, besides XMPP. So people
see in the list "XMPP Transport" *and* "Google Talk Transport". I
don't see why it is useful to have this kind of duplication...but
maybe there is a reason for that?

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.