2008/7/6 Remko Tronçon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>> Coccinella also will change to use the "XMPP logo" as the bulb is confusing.
>
> *Sigh*, another XMPP vs Jabber discussion, only this time disguised in
> a logo discussion? Jabber vs. XMPP discussions never come to a
> conclusion, so I doubt that the 'Bulb logo' versus 'XMPP logo' will
> come to an end.

There's no need for a conclusion or a useless ongoing discussion:
Coccinella *is* moving to XMPP. AFAIR the process started about a year
ago and so far no related usability troubles showed up. The XSF
Council didn't had any interested into making a decision about this
usability bug, even after I asked a few times, so we made the decision
ourselves. Discussion closed.

btw: XMPP banners are another thing on my TODO list (can take some
time!), I also already contacted the XSF Council about this matter,
but so far there is no feedback, again. So if nothing happens, there
will be a banner campaign using the XMPP logo by the Coccinella
project. Not as official as such a campaign by the XSF, but it makes
no sense to wait forever...

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.