2008/8/15 Jonathan Schleifer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I will add our German mood translations from Gajim there and encourage
> the translators to do the same. Do you know of any other client that
> has translated moods?

The first official release of Coccinella with User Mood support was
0.95.14 (October 2006). I'm not sure, but Coccinella must have been
one of the first clients with User Mood support. B-)

Anyway, we collected Mood translations for these languages so far (not
all languages are up to date; contributions are welcome! ;-) ):
* Czech
* German
* Spanish
* Italian
* Korean
* Dutch
* Polish
* Swedish

No Mood translations (and in general the most outdated translations):
* French
* Danish
* Russian

You can easily find the translations here:
http://coccinella.cvs.sourceforge.net/coccinella/coccinella/msgs/
(just click on the revision number of the translation and search for
"Mood")

--
Mvg, Sander Devrieze.