Hi Craig, hi Michelle,

some chapters of the JDO spec are renumbered from 1.0 to 2.0:
  Chapter                JDO 1.0     JDO 2.0
  Extent                    15          19
  JDO Reference Enhancer    20          21
  Interface StateManager    21          22
  JDOPermission             22          23

I noticed from version 2005-01-14 of the JDO 2.0 spec on the assertions have been renumbered to follow the new chapter numbers, e.g. all the extent assertion are renumbered from A15.x to A19.x. Is this on purpose? If yes, we need to adapt the spreadsheet JdoTckAssertionsTable.sxc and the TCK test classes. We would need to include the old and the new assertion number into the test classes, because we want to use the existing test cases for JDO 1.0 and JDO 2.0.

What do you think?

Regards Michael
--
Michael Bouschen                [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.tech.spree.de/