Even worse for me. What page has an Administration link on it???

Craig

On Apr 15, 2005, at 7:09 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

Thanks, Brian. Unfortunately, I see only "Projects" on the left pane of the Adminstration page. So we're going to need some additional help in getting JIRA users assigned to the JDO project.

-- Michelle

Brian Topping wrote:

Hi Michelle,

These are the steps to add a user in Jira:

1) Click 'Administration'
2) On the left pane, click "Users & Groups"
3) Click "User Browser"
4) Find the user with the search tool, click their username
5) At the bottom, click "Edit Groups"
6) Select the appropriate groups, then click "Join >>"

If you have insufficient privileges at any step or your version of Jira is significantly different, you may not have luck with these instructions.

Hope it works! If you get it going, my username is 'topping' -- could you add me?

Thanks!

Brian

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]