Hi Erik,

It is true that setting the dependency in the metadata will solve the problem.

However, I am concerned that depending (pun unintentional) on the implementation to properly order the deletes based on the metadata is using an advanced feature for simple test cases.

So in my opinion, it's better to explicitly put the deletes in the proper order for these tests and have a different explicit test for dependency.

Thanks,

Craig