Hi,

I've fixed this in the .orm file in the repository.

Craig

On May 9, 2005, at 4:45 AM, Michael Bouschen wrote:

Hi Andy,

Test development status (Michelle): JPOX doesn't recognize foreign-key as an attribute of a field. It issues a parsing error. JPOX is using an internal DTD. Erik will refresh the DTD from the checked-in version.
The real issue is that "api20" has an orm.dtd (here http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/incubator/jdo/trunk/api20/src/dtd/ javax/jdo/orm.dtd?rev=158154&view=markup) that *doesnt* support foreign-key under <field>, so JPOX was using the most recent. I've updated the JPOX dtd to include this attribute. So can we have the definitive "api20" orm.dtd updated too ?

Yes, the orm.dtd misses the foreign-key attribute of the field element (there is a foreign-key sub element under field. I think the missing foreign-key attribute is an oversight and should be added to the orm.dtd.

Regards Michael

--
Michael Bouschen                [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.tech.spree.de/

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!