Hi Michelle,

Oops, I started to reply before I read your message. We do have some unexpected problems, but if you add the tables it should be fine.

You will need another column for both application and datastore identity, since the test cases require the ability to modify the persistent field, and the pk is not required to be modifiable...

Craig