Hi Karan,

Hi,

I was looking at "AllOtherTests" on the wiki. I looked at A8.3-11 which is filed as JDO-188 on JIRA.

My understanding is that since A8.3-11 is an assertion for JDOHelper, so the methods static Object[] getObjectIds (Object[] pcs); static Collection getObjectIds (Collection pcs); should be part of JDOHelper, right? When I look at the JDOHelper javadocs, I do not find the methods mentioned by this assertion. So, i would guess that those methods have to be added to the api20, correct?

Yes, the JDOHelper in api20 does not (yet) provide the static methods getObjectIds(Object[] pcs) and getObjectIds (Collection pcs). They need to be added.

If one writes a test for the assertion, and if the some methods of JDOHelper are being tested, then should test class/es should go under the api.jdohelper package or the api.persistencemanager package? The reason I ask this is because JDO-188 states that " The test case api.persistencemanager.GetObjectIds needs a test method per API. ". I thought it should be part of api.jdohelper.GebObjectIds.

I agree, the test class should GetObjectIds go in package api.jdohelper and not in api.peristencemanager as stated in JDO-188.

Regards Michael

--
Michael Bouschen                [EMAIL PROTECTED] Engineering GmbH
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]        http://www.tech.spree.de/