Hi,

I'm trying to run the tck including this composite annotation:

@Target(ElementType.TYPE)
@Retention(RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME)
@javax.jdo.annotations.PersistenceCapable(detachable="true",
identityType=IdentityType.DATASTORE)
@javax.jdo.annotations.DatastoreIdentity(strategy=IdGeneratorStrategy.IDENTITY,
column="DATASTORE_IDENTITY")
@javax.jdo.annotations.Discriminator(strategy=DiscriminatorStrategy.CLASS_NAME,
column="DISCRIMINATOR", indexed="true")
@javax.jdo.annotations.Inheritance(strategy=InheritanceStrategy.SUPERCLASS_TABLE)

public @interface DatastoreIdDiscriminatorClassNameInheritanceSuperclass { }

When I run the enhancement step, it complains:

Failed to execute goal org.apache.jdo:jdo-exectck:3.2-SNAPSHOT:enhance
(default) on project jdo-tck: Execution default of goal
org.apache.jdo:jdo-exectck:3.2-SNAPSHOT:enhance failed: Class
"org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.companyAnnotatedFC.DatastoreIdDiscriminatorClassNameInheritanceSuperclass"
 has been specified with an inheritance strategy of "superclass-table", yet no
superclass exists or none exists with its own table! -> [Help 1]

It looks like the enhancer is trying to enhance this class, but it should not.
An annotation cannot be persistent so it should not be enhanced.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Craig

Craig L Russell