From: "John Powerroot" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:27:18
To:jdo-user@db.apache.org
Subject: O/RM mapping

Hello,

I am looking for JDO implementation, which is capable to generate persistent
capable java classes from existing database.
I looked through JDO implementations published on your web site, but I
couldn't find anything.
Do you know any implementation that has this feature? I will be very
thankful if you would recommend me noncommercial solutions.

Thanks,
John