The book Jess In Action is about the closest thing to a tutorial I have
seen.  I recommend it.

Author: Ernest Friedman-Hill  - the creator of JESS

You can buy it at Amazon.com or http://www.manning.com/friedman-hill/

Regards,

Michael D Knapik
Software Architect, Analyst, Author

Object-Oriented, E_Commerce & Expert Systems,
Intelligent Agents, Custom Home Design,
Real Estate Investing & Elephant Collecting

Author of: "Developing Intelligent Agents for Distributed Systems"
 and
"Everything Elephants: A Collector's Pictorial Encyclopedia"

www.EverythingElephants.com

[EMAIL PROTECTED]