Title: Changing the value of Defglobal variables

I'm planning on using a defglobal variable to reflect the state of a checkbox in the UI for my application.  The value of this variable, therefore will be set and modified in Java.  Looking at the Jess API, I don't see any means of changing the value of a Defglobal object once it has been set.  The value of this variable will influence many of the rules that I'll be running.  Am I missing something in the interface and is this the proper way to handle this type of construct?  I've searched the jess-users archive list and haven't seen this issue posted.

- Kevin

Kevin Richard
Northrop Grumman IT
Defense Enterprise Solutions