I think Yura wrote:

> I'm receiving the "Editor couldn't be initialized" when trying to open
> clp-files in Jess70b4-editor (yes, I tried the -clean switch). Jess70b3
> works well. Can anybody help?

JessDE 7.0b4 now requires Eclipse 3.1 -- the sudden changeover with
this particular version wasn't really intentional, and should have
been noted in the release notes. In any case, because 3.1 is the
current release, and there have already been several 3.2 milestone
builds, I think this makes sense. It's likely that 3.1 will still be
the current version when 7.0 final is released.