Hi folks,
 I am having some problems running my rules in Java using executeCommand.
When I run using a variable 'knowledgeBaseRule' that is a StringBuffer
rete.executeCommand(knowledgeBaseRule.toString());

I don't receive any answer and it does not call either my bean.

When I catch the string given by 'knowledgeBaseRule' and I paste as shown
above, everything works fine.
 rete.executeCommand("(set-reset-globals nil)"+
 "(reset)"+
 "(defglobal ?*obj* = (new MarchePublicBeanPlan))"+
 "(assert (existPlancher))"+

"(defrule creationEscalierBeton"+
"(existPlancher)"+
"(betonFournit)"+
"=>"+
"(assert (existEscalierBeton))"+
"(call ?*obj* setAction 'fournitureBeton')"+
"(store RESULT (call ?*obj* getAction))"+
")"+
"(defrule fournitureBeton"+
"(not(betonFournit))"+
"=>"+
"(assert (betonFournit))"+
"(call ?*obj* setAction 'fournitureBeton')"+
"(store RESULT (call ?*obj* getAction))"+
")");

Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance,
Daniela