Hi,
I've upgraded to 7 beta 5 ( the new features and plugins as well as the
library reference in my project).  I am trying to run a .clp file in eclipse
and I'm getting the following Exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: jess.Node1
        at jess.l.class$(Unknown Source)
        at jess.l.<clinit>(Unknown Source)
        at jess.fy.call(Unknown Source)
        at jess.ac.a(Unknown Source)
        at jess.Funcall.execute(Unknown Source)
        at jess.Jesp.a(Unknown Source)
        at jess.Jesp.parseExpression(Unknown Source)
        at jess.Jesp.promptAndParseOneExpression(Unknown Source)
        at jess.Main.execute(Unknown Source)
        at jess.Main.main(Unknown Source)

I've compared the jars and the Node1 class is in the 7 beta 4 version but not
the 7 beta 5.

Any ideas?

Thanks