Hi Roger,

The argument to batch() is a file path or a resource path; it's not a
URL. If the jar is on the CLASSPATH (i.e., is accessible to the
context class loader, the application loader, or the bootstrap loader)
then just batch("jess/" + filename) should find it; Jess itself uses
getResource() to look for files not found in the filesystem.