EJFried - please hurry up with that book!  The bigger my prototype gets
the more I need it!

Here are a few notes:

1. Are there any sources of information for performance tuning?  Some of
basics are documented (put minimal matching rules first, most changing
matches last), but...are there any books that document techniques for
improving rule systems?  I use "flag" facts to trigger certain rules to
run and do state propagation.  I am not sure if this is the best way.

2. The view command would be cooler if you could see the "weight" of the
nodes (the number of matches).  Better yet would be to calculate the
size of the square for a node based on log(node size)...so it is
immediately obvious!

3. Are there any known metrics on Jess in terms of number of rules,
number of statements and so forth?  I am trying to get a feel for the
limits...

Thanks!

RJ