Hmmm, OK, there's a subtle angle here that didn't occur to me
before. If you simply run Jess as J# code, then that's one thing. If,
on the other hand, the Jess language were itself a .NET language, that
would be something else entirely. You'd have reflectiove access not
only to Java, but to all of the Win32 API and non-Java .NET
objects. Very interesting... That's quite different than just a
straight port, it's more of a paradigm shift.