Hello,

I have tried it with $?fc with no luck. I have eventually figured out that if I don't use ?fact but in its place (MAIN::findwherecontains productType CVBND ?fc) it works fine but I do not know why!

Chirag

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lars Hübner
Sent: 17 August 2004 14:41
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: JESS: Multislot problem

I think Chirak wrote:

?fact <-  (MAIN::findwherecontains productType CVBND ?fc) in the rule always stops the rule from activating. I do not understand why.

Is it possible it stops because you've forgotten to enter the '$' in front of the '?fc'-multislot-variable?

Lars Hübner

FH Albstadt-Sigmaringen

Institut für angewandte Forschung

Tel.:        07431/579-440

Fax.:       07431/579-439

E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Internet:  http://www.hs-albsig.de/iaf

NOTICE: If received in error, please destroy and notify sender. Sender does not waive confidentiality or privilege, and use is prohibited.