I have some problems with the XML part of jess (jess70a6)

I have a system that is composed of many modules which also have dependencies between them. When trying to convert a clp file to an XML file with jess xml printer, then I get an error message when there are dependencies to other files. So, I put in all the "require" and "provide" statements. Then I don't get an error message, but the resulting XML filehas no xml header, the <rulebase> element is missing and only the content on the dependent file is included.

Example:
I have A.clp and B.clp. A.clp requires B.clp. I try to convert A.clp with:

java -classpath jess.jar jess.xml.XMLPrinter A.clp > A.xml

Then the content of A.xml shows the content of B.clp (in XML of course), but nothing from A.clp

Felix